Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
Fuel Tank Training levels 1 and 2 - upon completion you will receive a level 1 & 2 certificate.
For personnel of the Part145 approved maintenance organization required to plan, perform, supervise, inspect and certify the maintenance of aircraft and fuel system components.
This training meets the requirements associated with EASA Decisions 2009/006/R and 2009/007/R issued in March 2009 and Acceptable Means of Compliance material of Part M and Part 145 to account for Fuel System Safety Issues.
The Training Requirement:
• To familiarise students with the elements of fuel system safety issues including its language, history and practical considerations
• To equip students in their everyday tasks to account for the challenges posed by the Fuel Tank System Safety issues, thereby ensuring the continued airworthiness of affected aircraft
This is mandatory training and is aimed at two target groups:
Level 1 is aimed at those who represent the maintenance management structure, supporting areas of the business and the quality team.
Level 2 is aimed at those who are required to plan, perform, supervise, inspect and certify the maintenance of aircraft and its fuel system components.
This course includes:
• Essential fuel tank safety elements and typical terms including SFAR 88
• The historical background of fuel tank safety
• Service Bulletins and/or airworthiness directive in relationship to fuel tank safety
• The concepts of Airworthiness Limitation Items (ALI) and Critical Design Configuration Control Limitations (CDCCL)
• How to reduce the effects of ignition and reduce flammability
• Identify the components of the aircraft from the manufacturer’s documentation subject to fuel tank safety
Please be advised that some organisations will not accept online training course certificates so please ensure this certificate will be acceptable at your place (or intended place) of work. We are not able to offer a refund if your certificate is rejected.
If you have concerns we strongly advise you to contact us and arrange a classroom based course.
You selected to get the course Fuel Tank Training / CDCCL le... (FT1&2). Please Login or Signup to get it.